The process of any Construction or New Renovation Projects
If no permit has been applied for (project may not require permit):
1) We have our initial meeting to look at and discuss what the client is looking to do.
2) We provide an initial budget and some design ideas.
3) We discuss overall info, and any necessary research is done.
4) Architectural drawings are started.
5) Price is amended to reflect final design and contract is signed.
6) Permits are applied for, or at times clients already have the permit.
Once permit has been issued if required:
7) Work start date is set and client is issued a calendar for each week of the project from start to finish, which will be updated as the project progresses and may include some of these steps:
8) Site set up and covering and protecting finishes is where every project starts.
9) Project goes on from start to finish through each step of the process along with any necessary inspection. Once the site set up is done demolition and disposal is always the next step and onwards from there depending on the project and what’s involved.
10) In the process of the project being started or prior an Interior Designer may be involved and this person either supplied by us or the client is involved in the design of the project, and possibly beyond in the furniture and other details of the projects finish.
11) Interior Design is provided and completed.